5 of our fave lockdown fashion looks
The saying “if you look good you feel good” is definitely how some of Mzansi’s celebs are coping with the lockdown period. Quarantine is not stopping them from keeping to the style game. Here are some of the outfits we totally love.
Here’s a look at 5 of our fave lockdown fashion looks:
1. Bonang Matheba- this sporty look is trendy yet comfortable to wear the whole day. We love how she upgraded it with accessories to give it a feminine feel.
2. Lerato Kganyago– Athleisure is definitely one of the popular looks this year even in lockdown, Lerato looks simple yet chic!
I CHOOSE to stay home! Happy CHOOSEDAY ? pic.twitter.com/Iu7fYTbIkv
— leratokganyago (@Leratokganyago) April 7, 2020
3. Nadia Nakai – kept it sexy in a military orange mini dress. The exaggerated sleeve detail glams this look up.
4. Ayanda Thabethe – the little white dress is one of fashion best kept secrets. It’s super cute and can be dressed up or down.
5. Moozlie – she got the check trend right, pairing the check pants with a fun statement tee. The pants already make a statement by themselves, all you need is a simple tee or oversized sweater.